Advertisement

Unraveling the Elvish Yadav Controversy: A Deep Dive into the YouTuber's Recent Altercation

 Elvish Yadav Controversy:

 In a video, Elvish Yadav allegedly admitted to attacking fellow YouTuber Maxtern and threatening to "burn alive" him and his parents in their home. 

Elvish Yadav Contraversy
Elvish Yadav Contraversy

A video of YouTuber Sagar Thakur, alias Maxtern, getting assaulted went viral on social media a few days later, prompting the winner of Big Boss OTT 2 and YouTuber Elvish Yadav to justify his conduct in an Instagram video, claiming he was justified and alleging a conspiracy against him. In one video, Mr. Yadav allegedly acknowledged to hitting Maxtern and threatening to "burn alive" him and his parents at their house.

 Mr. Yadav stated that Maxtern had been taunting him on social media since leaving the Big Boss OTT home in August last year, and that they had filmed films together that time.  On the day of the event, Elvish Yadav called Maxtern to his house for a meeting. In the video, Mr. Yadav stated, "I asked him to meet me around midnight when I reached Delhi." However, Maxtern posted screenshots of their conversation on social media, which enraged him even more, Mr. Yadav claimed. He explained, "I supplied him my home location over WhatsApp... I informed him that guests are revered in our household, and I would never harm him in my home. I advised him not to be afraid," he explained. "However, Maxtern made nasty comments about my family and threatened to burn me and my family alive. I cursed him and promised to meet him wherever he is. 

Mr. Yadav stated that they eventually met at a friend's clothes store, and that he was set up to attack him with cameras and microphones hidden in various areas. Even Maxtern was wearing a microphone, he claimed, accusing the YouTuber of knowing what was about to happen and how he would exploit it online. Elvish Yadav also admitted to threatening to kill Maxtern, but said it was made in the heat of the moment. Mr. Yadav claimed comments about his family enraged him, and he had urged his followers to comment on the video on how they would respond to such threats. "Should I have told him to burn me and my family by giving him a matchstick?" he asked.  The YouTuber also stated that he met Maxtern with nine others, but that Maxtern was not alone. 

Mr. Yadav stated that Maxtern was accompanied by four individuals, but none defended him, claiming that his associates attempted to break up the altercation. He further accused the OTT star of plotting against him with a "leftist" and "anti-Hindu" movement because he represents Hindus. On Thursday, a social media brawl between two YouTubers, Elvish Yadav and Maxtern, evolved into a real-life incident, with one gravely hurt and the other trapped in a police case. 

The entire event was documented on Maxtern and Mr. Yadav's social media profiles, as well as on a video,Mr. Yadav and his associates were spotted approaching Maxtern and repeatedly assaulting him at a clothing store. Some individuals appeared and attempted to end the fight. Mr. Thakur said in his FIR that "Elvish Yadav tried to break my backbone so that I become physically disabled."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.