Advertisement

Australia vs. WI, First T20I Highlights

 Australia vs. WI, First T20I Highlights

Australia won the first match of the three-game series against the West Indies by 11 runs on Friday. 


Australia vs. WI, First T20I Highlights: David Warner's Stellar Performance in His 100th T20I

David Warner hit 70 runs off 36 balls in his 100th T20I, and Adam Zampa claimed three wickets. The hosts fell to 213-7 after being put to bat in Hobart on a windy and cold evening. The visitors fought hard but were only able to score 202-8, with Zampa taking 3-26. Warner, who became the third player after New Zealand's Ross Taylor and India's Virat Kohli to play 100 international matches in each format, had a brilliant game, smashing 12 fours and a six to propel Australia's innings forward.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.